CBK Needlepoint (Christine Kesten) and Vallerie Needlepoint Gallery (Suzie Vallerie) invite you to join us
October 24th, 25th and 26th for our initial virtual trade show.
All the form downloads you need are below!
Want to be an exhibitor but aren't sure, watch the videos at the bottom of the page.
You must fill out the PDF link below and the online form below to be exhibitor and/or buyer.
If you are both, you must fill out both forms.
We know there are a lot of questions about how the Virtual Trade Show will operate. If you click on the following videos, hopefully you will have a better understanding of how the show functions.
THE VIRTUAL NEEDLEPOINT SHOW IS A CLOSED TRADE SHOW AND IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
· This is a WHOLESALE market for the purpose of RESALE purchases ONLY.
· No private purchase/end-consumer purchases will be allowed.
· Having a tax number does not ensure ability to enter this show.
· All attendees must be registered and wear their official badges during the show and event hours.
· Security personnel will be present during show hours.
· Un-vetted, unregistered attendees will be escorted off the show floors.
Copyright © 2018 The Spring Needlepoint Show - All Rights Reserved.